Principal For One Day!

I have been told that I am going to be principal for one whole day! Here are five things I would change. First thing is no homework. I would have students have no homework because it could be stressful and you could do sports or family situations and other reasons for you not to do your homework and they do deserve a break from homework, so therefore there is no homework. Next reason is there is no fighting or bullying allowed at all. If you do anything of these thing you will be suspended. Or expelled. Another thing I would do is more options on food because sometimes isn’t to much options in the lunch line. Next I would do school starts everyday at 9:15 because so the students can get a little bit more sleep and can take their time getting ready in the morning so their not sleepy all day. The last thing I would do is phones could be allowed for the day but only at snack and lunch. I would allow this because it could be boring at lunch so it would be nice to be allowed to use it amd I wouldn’t let them use it in class unless they ask the teacher. Those are five things I would do if I were principal for the day.